Monday, January 30, 2012

devotional

I start my day with the guidance and blessing with God, I finish my devotional and I love to worship God, my day is not complete without the word of God. I woke up 3 am and my eyes didn't want to go back to sleep, because I went to bed 7pm and my mother wonders why I'm so early to go to bed, and I told her I had my sinusitis strikes again and I had a fever so I went to sleep, Until now I still awake.

But anyway my devotional is in the book of 2 Thessalonians 3 it teaches me on how to work with initiative and be smart, you as a person you should not be lazy to do your job and verse 10 it says: " 10 For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: “The one who is unwilling to work shall not eat.” i reflect it with my life and i dont want it to rule the laziness over in me. This friday im starting to to have my first ever job and i know i can do it because God is in me. I will do my very best to be a Crew of the month :))











God Bless You.






love lots xoxo,


jenaie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment